If you don’t want to make a deposit at an online casino with a standard credit or debit card, then it’s quite likely that you’ve been searching for alternatives. Perhaps, in this instance, a uPay Card would work exceptionally well for you instead. It’s a great way to be able to transfer funds into your chosen casino account without giving up any personal details in the process.
Best Online Casinos for Depositing with uPay Card
Perhaps the biggest reason why uPay Cards have gained such popularity with players in the online world is because they can be used for both depositing and withdrawing funds. It works as a sort of eWallet system, offering up safe and still speedy transactions. Of course, this is definitely an attribute that someone who doesn’t want to input card details into an online casino site would benefit from.
It’s still a fairly relatively new payment system, first starting to operate in 2013 from the United Kingdom. If you do have the mindset to utilise the uPay Card option, then perhaps we can give you a bit of guidance on some of the best online casinos to put it into action. Therefore, you can have a great casino experience following making a deposit by this method.
Some of our favourite and recommended online casinos with the uPay Card deposit option also include some special offers, like:
Online casinos Upay Card
Bonus offers can change at any time and are also subject to their own terms and conditions. Be sure to visit the casino links to find out about the latest promotional offers.
How Does uPay Card Work?
It’s quite simple to use this deposit method. You basically need to get yourself a uPay Card account via the official website. Registering for such is free and easy. Then, you’ll need to add funds to the eWallet, with various options being available to do this. You can also request a physical or virtual credit card if you so desire, and this can also be utilised as such wherever MasterCard is accepted.
After you complete the registration and funding of your uPay Card account, you can use it as you would any other eWallet, such as Neteller or Skrill. It’s free to do, meaning that you won’t incur any transaction fees for depositing via this method.
How to Deposit at Online Casinos Via uPay Card
1. The first step is to open your uPay Card account by following the procedure noted above. Then, once you complete this, you will receive an email to your registered address with various Key Code Card details.
2. Then, navigate to your chosen casino and access the cashier section of the site. You can then opt between utilising the eWallet part of the uPay Card, or if you have signed up for a physical/virtual card, you can opt for the MasterCard choice. It’s actually more common to find the second option on hand, but you’ll also find the eWallet possibility, especially at the recommended casinos above.
3. After selecting your chosen method, you need to enter a few details. If you choose to do it by the MasterCard option, this requires the details as if you were doing a regular card transaction. Otherwise, you’ll be asked to insert information into the empty fields with your uPay Card username and the amount you would like to deposit.
How to Withdraw at Online Casinos Via uPay Card
1. Withdrawals via this method are simple too, requiring you to head to the withdrawal cashier and select it as an option first.
2. Input the amount that you would like to withdraw from your casino balance and the transaction will take place. Because you made a deposit via this method, you can instantly use it to withdraw too. Withdrawals via this option are usually complete within a few hours.
How Safe is uPay Card?
When you compare this payment method to a standard Visa or MasterCard for example, it’s very safe. You see, as an eWallet, you aren’t sharing any of your personal details with the casino. Instead, the funds come directly from the uPay Card wallet that you have funded. And when you withdraw, they go directly back to it. Any bank details are not necessary, and neither are any card numbers or other information.
Downsides of Using uPay Card
Adding funds to your eWallet and withdrawing from it does have transfer fees. You can only make a free deposit into your uPay Card wallet via bank wire transfer. All other sources come with fees or about 1.2%. Bitcoin funding has a transaction fee of 4.9%. The same can be said of withdrawing funds from your eWallet. ATM withdrawals from this wallet via the physical MasterCard have a $3.50 charge.