Web wallets are a great resource for online gamblers, providing a secure option to store money and manage all of your gambling transactions from the one place. Neteller is one of the Internet’s best e-wallet services and is accepted at a majority of all leading real money online casinos.
Online casinos accepting Neteller
Best online casinos for Neteller deposits
Neteller has earned the reputation as one of the most trusted online payment systems in the world. Using Neteller for deposits and withdrawals makes it easy to keep track of your cash when betting, using multiple accounts at a variety of virtual casinos.
Using this payment method ensures your financials and personal details are secure, so you can go ahead and place real money online bets with ease.
Our recommended real money casinos all happily accept Neteller as one of their leading options for deposits and withdrawals in a range of currencies. You’ll also find a range of alternative payment options, including direct bank transfers, Visa, MasterCard, debit cards and other e-wallet systems like Skrill and Entropay.
Transfer cash to your online casino account using Neteller and take advantage of the incredible welcome bonuses offered at our favourite gambling sites:
- House of Jack Casino – $450 welcome bonus and 100 free spins
- Mucho Vegas – $1500 welcome bonus and 150 free spins
- Emu Casino – $300 welcome bonus for new players
- Raging Bull Casino – $50 free + 200% matched deposit bonus
- Casino-Mate – $1400 matched deposit bonus
- Mongoose Casino – 100% matched deposit bonus up to $200
- All Slots Casino – $1600 welcome bonus
- Royal Vegas Casino – $1200 welcome bonus
- Slots Million Casino – 100% unlimited matched deposit bonus
These bonus offers are subject to wagering requirements and subject to change at any time. For all the latest bonus offers, terms and conditions, follow our links in the casino table above to find out more.
How does Neteller work?
Web wallet services like Neteller provide online casino players with the convenience of storing all of their payment details in the one secure place. The money in your Neteller account can then be distributed to as many websites as you like, without having to re-enter your payment details each and every time.
Neteller is free to use, with no transaction fees for the sender or receiver. It’s easy to use and understand and only requires a few small steps to access.
How to deposit at online casinos with Neteller
1. Head to Neteller and register for a free account by entering your standard personal and contact details and selecting a strong password. Once your account is set up, you need to load it up with some funds.
2. Deposit funds into your account by transferring cash from a bank account, credit card, debit card or other accepted web wallet system.
3. After you’ve done this, your Neteller account is ready to use. Head to your preferred online casino and you’re ready to load your casino account with cash via your Neteller account.
4. Sign into your casino account (if you don’t already have an account, you can register for one within a couple of minutes and take advantage of the welcome bonuses mentioned above) and head to the cashier section.
5. Select Neteller as the payment option and enter the amount of Australian dollars you wish to deposit. Funds should be available immediately, so you can start playing real money casino games straight away.
How to withdraw at online casinos with Neteller
When you want to withdraw winnings from your online casino account, it’s easy to transfer the funds back to your Neteller wallet.
1. Sign into your casino account and head to the cashier section.
2. Select Neteller as the withdraw method and enter the amount of money that you wish to withdraw.
3. Once the withdrawal has been approved and processed by the online casino, your Neteller balance will now be boosted.
It’s then entirely up to you what you do with that money, whether you want to transfer it straight back to your bank account or use it to shop or gamble further online. Your money will remain safe in your Neteller account until you choose what to do with it.
Unlike deposits which are immediate, processing a withdrawal via Neteller usually takes around 24-48 hours (some highly reputable gambling venues will be even quicker), this is simply because the casino needs time to approve the transaction. Once the casino approves your withdrawal, it will then need to go through Neteller’s withdrawal process, which can take up to 10 business days. It’s also important to note that Neteller charges a $15 transaction fee on all withdrawals, so unless you are making a large withdrawal we recommend avoiding Neteller as a withdrawal method to avoid this ridiculously high charge.
How safe is Neteller?
The quick answer – very.
By loading your casino accounts up with cash from Neteller, it saves you the concern of having to share your financial details with a range of different vendors. Neteller securely hosts all this information on your behalf, using leading 128-bit encryption technology, identity verification and real-time transaction monitoring to protect customer data and guard against identity fraud at all times.
Neteller never pass your details onto any third party site so you can enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your important banking information isn’t being spread around the cracks of the Internet. It’s a much safer and more convenient method than entering credit card or bank account details to multiple vendors. To ensure your online safety, never give your Neteller account ID or password to anyone, avoid using public computers where possible, sign out of your account when it’s not in use, upgrade your browser regularly and review your transaction history.
Online punters can enjoy the freedom of using Neteller to make real money deposits and withdrawals from online casinos without concern for their privacy or security. Players in over 180 countries use Neteller for their real money virtual bets and provides a smart way to gamble safely online.
Downsides of using Neteller for casino deposits
On paper, Neteller is a great online payment service. But in our personal experience, there is a lot going on here than initially meets the eye. When one of our editors tested this Web wallet, we did not have a pleasant experience. First, the Neteller deposit kept being rejected by our chosen online casino, which the casino told us was an error in the Neteller system, not a problem with the casino.
When we decided to withdraw our funds from Neteller, we were hit with that giant $15 transaction fee and an additional $15 in undisclosed bank account fees. When querying this issue with Neteller, they said the extra $15 in fees was due to the fact that “international transfers may be subject to additional charges as a result of intermediary bank fees beyond our control.” This was not information we were given before signing up for an account, or making a withdrawal request. We feel that Neteller have been sneaky and misleading, and it is our personal opinion that we would not recommend this service for online casino deposits.
We recommend Bovada Casino as our top-rated real money casino site for players from United States, which has some excellent welcome bonuses available for new players along with a range of safe, instant deposit options.
Latest Casino Banking News
Kindred Group to integrate Itsme mobile identification system
KINDRED Group will incorporate a Belgium Government-backed mobile identification system for the European country. The giant gambling company, formerly known as the Unibet Group, made...
Casino table deposit solution makes it easier for foreign players
ATM operator Stargroup has entered the casino industry with a range of new products, including a table deposit solution that accepts five different currencies.
Withdrawing cash from ACT’s gaming clubs is about to get harder
The ACT government is looking into ways to restrict the amount of money that can be withdrawn via eftpos at any club that offers electronic...
Users avoiding Macau’s new facial recognition ATMs
Just days after Macau introduced new facial recognition software to its ATMS, many of the cities popular cash points have been deserted, suggesting users are...
Macau ATMs add face recognition to curb money laundering
As part of Macau’s crackdown on corruption and money laundering, facial recognition technology will now be added to some of Macau’s ATMs. Macau, the world’s...