Online casino reviews
Online casino reviews
With so many online casinos available right around the world it can be a proverbial minefield when attempting to choose one. This is why the affiliate industry is an important part of the online casino game; the good sites that judge casinos on merit, rather than the size of the kickback they receive are almost like independent watchdogs. The casino reviews we have on this website are all written by experienced industry professionals and are updated regularly. We take pride in being honest and getting our online casino reviews right the first time.
Use our table to find online casino reviews suitable for United States:
Our casino reviews
The following casinos are all reviewed by OnlineCasinoSite.com and have been split up into licensing bodies. It’s important to know the laws and any restrictions that are in place in your country. Our online casino reviews are written by staff who understand gambling sites and the gambling industry at large. If our online casino review says something, it is not said lightly. Our top online casino site reviews for 2022 are:
Boombet Casino: Has a reputation for poor customer service, slow player payouts and a lack of transparency. We strongly recommend avoiding this casino.
Running hot: The best casino sites
100% up to $1000
Visit BetOnline BetOnline Casino Review
100% up to $3000
Visit Bovada Bovada Casino Review
Top RTG casino
Raging Bull Casino
350% deposit bonus + 50 free spins
Visit Raging Bull Raging Bull Casino Review
Online Slots Kings
200% up to $1000
Join Slots.lv Slots.lv Review
Start your engines!
100% up to $1000
Visit Ignition Ignition Casino Review
The criteria: How we judge a casino
As a rule of thumb the casino reviews we review on this website will follow a similar format and assess the same things. This is because, along with any unique features, they are the important things to look at when playing at online casinos. The criteria includes:
- Layout: In this day and age, surely casinos all cater to mobile gambling, desktop, tablet, TVs and any other measure of mediums that spring up? No, often casinos have not done a good job on optimising all platforms so we will always include information on this.
- Deposits & Withdrawals: One of the most important things when finding a casino. While some countries’ consumers are lucky and have advanced banking systems, others, due to laws and other reason have to try a little harder.
- Games: This is the reason we join casinos so we’ll always talk about the games available, including live dealer play. Anything unique in the games catalogue is always pointed out because often online casinos will use the same software provider and have the same games, so anything to set them apart is highly valued.
- Customer Service: This should be a priority. You don’t want to get deep into a session, have a problem, and discover you can’t contact the casino to resolve it. Always check this before funding your account.
- Bonuses: Why not boost your bankroll, but always understand what you’re getting yourself into. You don’t want to miss a huge jackpot because you were playing with your bonus amount and winnings are capped at 200 units. Our reviews will always cover the wagering requirements of any casino bonus offers that might be up for grabs.
- Mobile: Often we will talk extensively about a casino’s mobile section, this is because over 50% of our browsers are on their smartphone. We understand this important and will generally cover things like mobile banking, layout, games available in HTML5 and things like that.
What makes us qualified to judge a casino?
We are experienced in the industry and always demand a high level of competence and dedication from our writers and reviewers. We understand that the industry has reached a point where if you’re not honest in your reviews you will soon be found out.
Games reviews and new releases
OnlineCasinoSite.com is adding new content and updating old every day of the year with much of it centred around the happenings at online casinos.
Local law and online casinos
Browsers of this website come from all over the world and thus have different laws to abide, or not abide by.
Some countries like Malta, United Kingdom and Denmark and many others have fully regulated gambling industries, which means we will always recommend casinos that are legal there. Often these are the best casinos and most reputable brands.
Other countries operate in what we call grey areas in the industry, which means they don’t specifically cover online casinos in their local laws. This is becoming more uncommon as time goes by but there are still many examples with New Zealand and Japan just two examples. This as a general rule means you are free to play at casinos hosted in other countries.
Some countries have banned online casinos, like most states in the USA, China and Australia. This doesn’t mean you can’t play at casinos, it just means you will have to play at slightly worse casinos that don’t feature the big software giants of the industry like Microgaming and NetEnt.
Country guides: Play at the right casino for you