Emu Casino review
Emu Casino review
Players from United States not accepted
- URL: https://www.emucasino.com
- Year Founded: 2012
- Customer service: Live chat
- Owner: Rock Interactive Limited
- Owner Origin: Curacao
- Visa Electron
- Bank Transfer
About Emu Casino
Emu Casino is an instant-play online casino providing over 540 games for Australian players (there are 800+ games available if you are playing at this venue from overseas). Despite being in operation since 2012, Emu Casino underwent a major transformation in 2015 to make the casino what it is today – a trustworthy gaming venue full of personality. Fully compatible with all desktop and laptop computers and all data-enabled mobile smartphones and tablets, Emu Casino caters to a wide range of players from around the world, offering games from multiple gaming studios for a comprehensive gaming experience.
Emu’s $300 welcome bonus and promotions
In addition to having some fantastic bonus offers for new players, Emu Casino gives registered players plenty of reasons to keep coming back for more, with several ongoing promos and loyalty programs on offer. Here are the bonuses available to players from Australia and New Zealand:
- No-Deposit Free Spins – Sign up at Emu Casino and you will be rewarded with 12 free spins to use on a selected pokies game, with no deposit required. That means you have the chance to win real money without risking any cash of your own. The maximum payout on free spins is $15 and all winnings are subject to a 25X wagering requirement.
- $300 Sign-Up Bonus – When you register for an account, you will be rewarded during your first three real money deposits with Emu. Your first deposit will be matched by 100% up to $100, your second deposit will be matched by 50% up to $100 and your third will be matched by 80% up to $100 – that’s $300 all up that’s up for grabs. Note the bonus money will expire within three days if it’s not used, and is subject to a 40X wagering requirement. Bonus money can be used on all games except progressive jackpots and virtual sports.
- Emu Casino Races – Playing for real money at Emu Casino will see you automatically join the sites Casino Races, which is where players are ranked for the amount of spins they play on the pokies within a set timeframe (typically one week). The more spins you make, the higher you climb up the leaderboard, with the top 10 positions walking away with prizes.
Please visit our attached guides for more detailed information on how to claim Emu Casino’s sign up bonus codes and offers. Always read the terms and conditions of any bonus you want to claim, including the wagering requirements attached.
Loyalty store and VIP program
In addition to the one-off promos and bonus offers you will be privy to as a registered player, Emu Casino also rewards punters with extra incentives like the EmuPoints loyalty reward program. From the moment you sign up for an account, you will automatically receive 1,000 free EmuPoints, continuing to accumulate points for every $10 wager you stake on the games. There are different loyalty points to climb up, with higher points available depending on your loyalty tier. EmuPoints can later be exchanged in the EmuShop for matched deposit bonuses, cash and other real-world prizes.
Earn enough EmuPoints and you could be eligible for entry to the VIP club, where you’ll receive all kinds of special treatment including exclusive and unique offers, tailored promotions and bonuses, invites to exclusive events, reduced transaction fees, official Emu Casino merchandise and personalised customer support.
Emu Casino’s game catalogue
Emu hosts games from some of the biggest and best names in casino game software, so there is plenty of variety to keep players of all tastes entertained. Here are just some of the gaming studios available at Emu:
- Evolution Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
You will find games available to suit all preferences, including a large variety of online pokies (three-reel, five-reel, All Ways, 3D and progressive jackpot games), video poker, blackjack, roulette, scratch cards, virtual sports, baccarat, keno, poker, craps and a range of niche games. The game lobby is well organised to make it easy to locate the games of your choice, with titles separated by game category and software provider. A search function is available if you know exactly what game you’re looking for, or you can use the advanced search tool to sort games by type, number of paylines, or game features.
Emu’s game catalogue has grown over the years and we assume it will continue to add new titles and new software developers, as this venue seems committed to growth and innovation.
Emu Casino licensing, regulation and security
Games are independently tested and audited by third-party gaming authority, eCOGRA, to ensure fairness in all aspects of the casinos’ operations.
All online transactions at Emu Casino requiring personal or financial information are protected by 256 Bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption security, the highest industry standard for online safety, so you can rest assured your confidential information is safe and protected when playing here.
Safe deposit and withdrawal options
Emu Casino accepts deposits using multiple trusted payment methods, with deposits accepted in multiple currencies including AUD, NZD, USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, SEK and THB. There’s a wide range of payment options available, with deposits processed on the spot. Here are the deposit options available with their minimum and maximum deposit amounts:
- Credit Card – minimum $10 / maximum $2,500
- Debit Card – minimum $10 / maximum $2,500
- Instant Banking – minimum $30 / maximum $10,000
- Skrill – minimum $10 / maximum $10,000
- Neteller – minimum $10 / maximum $10,000
- Paysafecard – minimum $10 / maximum $100
- Flexepin – minimum $20 / maximum $500
- Ecopayz – minimum $10 / maximum $10,000
- Bitcoin – minimum $30 / maximum $10,000
- NeoSurf – coming soon
Withdrawals are available using all the same options, excluding Flexepin and Paysafecard, with the minimum withdrawal capped at $20 for all payment methods except bank deposits, with a minimum of $50. All withdrawals are processed by Emu within 24 hours of a cash-out request, except for bank transfers which can take up to three business days
Customer service and security
Players can be sure they will be taken care of at Emu Casino if a query or issue arises, as Emu provides customer assistance via a detailed FAQ section, email, or live chat. Unfortunately, the live chat function does not operate 24/7, so if the chat line isn’t manned during your time of need you will be prompted to send a contact form instead. The sites ‘Help’ section provides answers to common queries including forgotten account details, payment options and bonus offers, while also providing information about responsible gambling practices.