Rizk Casino has revamped its much-loved ongoing promotion, the Rizk Race, with players now having even more chances to win while playing their favourite online casino games. While the Rizk Races used to go for a whole week, they’ve now been shortened down to take on more of a drag race style format, designed to be fast, intense and exciting.
So, what exactly is a Rizk Race? Each race focuses on a different game, be it table games, live dealer games, classic three-reel slots, video poker or any five-reel slot that has an inbuilt bonus or gamble feature. When you join a race, you’ll be given a pre-determined time limit where playing a specific game will earn you points depending on how much you play during that time frame. The more you play, the more points you earn and the more prizes you can win at the end of the race.
Here’s how the points system works:
- Each win = 10 points
- Three wins in a row = 30 points
- Three losses in a row = 40 points
- Big wins (minimum 10x your original bet) = 300 points
To join a race, sign into your Rizk Casino account and head to the Rizk Race page. You’ll be shown all the upcoming races that are taking place, and will need to opt to join one before its starting time. There are two different types of races you can join:
- Main Races: There are two Main Races every day which last for 55 minutes each and run on a specified game. One has a first prize of €500 and one has a first prize of €1000.
- Race All Day: These races commence every half an hour throughout the day, running for 25 minutes and giving up prizes that include free money, free spins and super spins.
One of the best things about the Rizk Races is that all prizes are wager-free, which is something we don’t often see from online casino bonuses.
The Rizk Races are ongoing, so head on over to Rizk.com any time to join. New players can sign up to claim a 200% matched deposit welcome bonus of up to €/£/$100 and get a free spin on the Wheel of Rizk.