Where to play hi stakes online roulette
Where to play hi stakes online roulette
Hi-stakes roulette is one of the most thrilling ways to gamble online, as liberal table limits and long odds on inside bets can lead to huge windfalls. You can choose from a number of excellent real money roulette games at our trusted high stakes casino sites, some of which accept wagers of several thousands Australian dollars per spin.
Best high stake roulette sites for Australians
Start your engines!
200% up to $2,000 Pokies & Poker Welcome Bonus!
Visit Ignition Ignition Casino Review
|We’re welcoming players to Ignition with a combined Pokies & Poker Welcome Bonus — our biggest ever. Get up to $3,000 when you make your first deposit with Bitcoin, or up to $2,000 when you deposit with a credit card. Full terms.
100% up to $1000
Visit BetOnline BetOnline Casino Review
100% up to $3000
Visit Bovada Bovada Casino Review
Top RTG casino
Raging Bull Casino
350% deposit bonus + 50 free spins
Visit Raging Bull Raging Bull Casino Review
Live dealer roulette for high stakes
Besides adding the human touch to your favourite online table games, live dealer casinos also provide some of the most generous betting limits on the Web. Our top-ranked gambling sites run several high-limit roulette tables for Aussie punters:
- Microgaming live casino – High rollers need look no further than Microgaming’s industry-leading collection of live online roulette games. Each table comes with numerous selectable betting ranges, going as high as $2k on the outside and $200 on single numbers. Even the fun Playboy Live versions allow even-money wagers up to $500 per spin.
- Evolution Gaming roulette – EG is one of the world’s leading live dealer developers, and its hi-stakes roulette tables are among the best we have seen. VIP Roulette at Guts.com and Thrills.com accepts up to AUD $25,000 in real cash bets per spin – no, that is not a typo – while French Roulette Gold, European Roulette Live, Auto Roulette and the award-winning Immersive Roulette all feature $5000 table limits.
- Live roulette by Ezugi – Available at G’day Casino, the Ezugi studio pumps out live casino roulette around the clock. Tables cater to VIPs and casual punters alike, with straight bets from $1 to $25, even-money wagers from $5 to $300, and an overall maximum stake of $5000 per spin.
Microgaming hi-limit roulette titles
Microgaming is the most trusted name in the online gaming business, having provided games and software platforms for hundreds of hi-stakes casino sites over the last two decades. We have already covered the superb live dealer options, but you can also bet some seriously big bucks on some of the UK company’s most popular digital roulette releases.
- Premier Roulette Diamond Edition – In our eyes, this is just about the best RNG roulette game on the Web. Besides incredible graphics, customisable visual displays and a retractable racetrack for French bets, Premier Roulette DE also gives you a $1000 table limit at top-rated Microgaming casinos like Royal Vegas and Casino-Mate.com.
- Multi Wheel Roulette Gold – The Microgaming Gold Series is renowned worldwide for its gameplay quality and innovation, but this particular title is another story entirely. While it shares a few features with the Premier games and uses a standard single-zero layout, Multi-Wheel Roulette allows you to bet on up to eight separate wheels at a time. With all wheels in play, the table maximum is just a tick under $35,000 AUD per spin.
NetEnt Professional Series & Roulette Advanced
Net Entertainment (NetEnt for short) is Microgaming’s main challenger in the world of Internet casino software. Its catalogue is especially prominent at Australian instant play casinos which run on highly compatible Flash technology, such as Thrills.com.
Serious high rollers will want to try NetEnt’s Roulette Advanced title. It features a European-style layout and comes in both low-bet and high-bet versions, the latter of which accommodates real money wagers up to AUD $1000.
The Net Entertainment Professional Series is another excellent option for high stakes roulette players, with two top-class releases which allow outside bets up to $500 each:
- European Roulette Pro – A classic single-zero roulette game, featuring a modern one-sided betting layout and a racetrack section for neighbours and finals wagers.
- French Roulette Pro – This one brings a taste of Monte Carlo with an old-school table design where the manque/passe (high/low) and pair/impair bets (even/odd) are found on either side of the layout.
For something a little bit different, have a gander at the unique Mini Roulette game at Guts.com. As the name suggests, it features a smaller wheel and a condensed betting layout with only 13 numbers (zero to 12). You can still win plenty here, however, thanks to a $500 table limit.
BetSoft hi-stakes roulette games
Although best known for its trend-setting range of 3D online pokies, BetSoft is also a major player when it comes to high-limit online casino games. Indeed, the Scandinavian software firm has fashioned no less than four Internet roulette titles for high-rolling Aussie gamblers:
- Common Draw Roulette – A unique multi-player format where you can chat with other players while betting up to $500 each round.
Zoom Roulette – An immersive $500-limit game which takes advantage of the digital realm with enhanced visual displays, including wheel close-ups and slow-motion replays.
- VIP European Roulette – Classic Euro roulette with clean graphics, a simple modern layout and a $1000 maximum bet.
- VIP American Roulette – Very similar to its cross-Atlantic cousin, but with a US double-zero layout which adds an extra pocket for the house.
Roulette Master by NYX Gaming
Last, but certainly not least, is one of the classiest virtual roulette games on the Australian online casino market. Roulette Master looks good, plays smooth and boasts a wealth of high-stakes betting options for players with big bankrolls.
Even money bets up to $1000 are enough to keep most VIPs happy, but what sets this NYX Gaming release apart from other RNG casino titles is its extremely liberal rules for inside combinations and 2-for-1 wagers:
- Dozens and columns = $1000
- Six line, corner and four bet = $1000
- Trio and street = $750
- Split = $500
- Straight up = $250
NYX Roulette Master also features a ‘Special’ tab which allows you to place all kinds of call bets with a single click, including red splits, black splits, finale cheval, final plein and zero game.
Which Internet casino for high-stakes roulette?
Microgaming roulette and tons of great bonuses, promotions and VIP rewards for high rollers to take advantage of while playing their favourite game.
Another top-quality Microgaming casino specifically tailored for Australians and highly recommended by us for quality of service.