Joe Fortune Casino review
Joe Fortune Casino review
Players from United States not accepted
- URL: https://www.joefortune.com/
- Year Founded: 2016
- Customer service: Live chat, email, telephone
- Owner: Betting Partners
- Owner Origin:
100% up to $1500
** The Promotion consists of one (1) 100% bonus up to $1,000 and one (1) 100% bonus up to $500 each, to be used to play pokies, keno, table and number games. Live dealer is not eligible for bonus play. Full terms.More Information at Joe Fortune
- Bank Transfer
Joe Fortune Casino is an Aussie-focused online gambling site with over 300 real money games. As one of our top-rated casino sites for Australians, our Joe Fortune review is comprehensive and includes information about the JoeFortune bonuses, promotions, deposit options and company history. Sign up at Joe Fortune or continue reading our review to learn more about this Bodog-backed online casino.
Joe Fortune Casino overview
Joe Fortune is an instant-play, no download online casino site with over 400 casino games of all types from well-known gaming software developers like Microgaming, Rival and Realtime Gaming. All of its titles can be accessed via your computer, smartphone (Android, iPhone, Samsung, Windows Phone) or tablet (iPad, Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus, Microsoft Surface) using a Web browser – there’s no need to download any special software or apps to play.
Accessing and playing games is easy and snappy with a clean interface – just scroll through the list of games sorted by category and click or tap on your desired game to find out more about its rules through the ‘Learn More’ button. If you’re ready to dive in, opt to play for free in ‘Practice Play’ or for real money in ‘Real Play’ mode.
Joe Fortune sign up welcome offer
Joe Fortune Casino’s welcome bonuses for Australians is straightforward and generous – just the way we like it. Upon signing up, we were able to snag a 200% Welcome Bonus up to $1,000 on our first deposit, which is significantly more than any other online casino’s current welcome package. All AU players have to do is use the bonus code ‘JOINJOE200’ while depositing to redeem the offer.
Afterwards, the next eight deposits are eligible for a 100% cash bonus up to $500 with another bonus code ‘JOINJOE100’. Combined altogether with maximum deposit limits for at least six of the eight deposits, and you can essentially score up to $5000 in bonus cash to play and win with.
With such a massive onus comes play-through requirement conditions, which we found reasonable and standard-fare compared to other sites – only wagers made after the redemption of the bonus codes counts towards fulfilling the bonus requirements, with the amounts subject to a 40X playthrough requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn. There’s different playthrough requirements for each game type, but all contribute – pokies have the best percentage contribution at 100%.
Read our guide on how to claim Joe Fortune’s sign up bonus offer for more detailed information.
Joe Fortune’s Bitcoin bonus
Joe Fortune is one of our only recommended casinos that accepts payments using Bitcoin, and there’s even an exclusive bonus offer available for Bitcoin users. Deposit using Bitcoin and you can claim up to a whopping $7,500 in matched deposit bonuses – all you need to do is sign up, make your first real money deposit using Bitcoin and enter the promo codes to claim your reward. During your first Bitcoin deposit, enter ‘JFBITCOIN300’ to get a 300% match up to $1,500, then enter ‘JFBITCOIN150’ on the subsequent eight Bitcoin deposits to get a further 150% match up to $750 on each deposit.
Other bonuses and promos at Joe Fortune
Once you’ve made use of the welcome bonus, there’s also several other regular rewards and promotions on offer:
- Mate’s Rates: Refer-a-Friend and get $100 for every one who signs up, deposits at minimum $25 and plays with real money. They also get $10 in free casino chips and are naturally eligible for the welcome bonus.
- Ripper Rewards: Joe Fortune Casino’s version of a loyalty program, all members get 10% daily cashbacks on deposits and points awarded when playing any real money game on the site – 1 point for every $1 wagered on the pokies and 1 point for every $4 bet on any other game type. Score enough points (50,000) and you get bumped up to VIP status, where extra bonuses kick in such as a bump up to 15% cashback, birthday bonuses (free games), and faster withdrawals.
Casino games at Joe Fortune
Types of games available at Joe Fortune include:
- Pokies: Over 130 titles from Microgaming, Novomatic, Rival, Realtime Gaming and Spinomenal are listed under Joe Fortune’s “Slots” section. They have a good mix of well-known popular games like Avalon, Game of Thrones and Terminator 2 and a ton of niche games you can’t really find anywhere else, like Major Moolah, Reel Crime 1: Bank Heist, Shoot! and Spy Game.
- Speciality: 16 specialty titles including bingo, keno, scratchies and sudoku can be enjoyed if you’re in the mood for some casual, relaxing games not reliant on skill or expert knowledge of the rules.
- strong>Table games: 16 table games to try, including all the staples like baccarat, blackjack, roulette and poker, with more niche titles like craps, pai gow poker and rummy also available.
- Video poker: 17 Video poker titles from Microgaming, Realtime Gaming and Rival are playable, including Bonus Poker, Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, and Mystery Bonus. We found it great to be able to play certain video poker games from Realtime Gaming as they tend to be a bit harder to find online at reputable casino websites.
The black, white and gold aesthetic makes things look clean and easy-on-the eyes, but there’s no doubt there is room for improvement on the aesthetic factor – but when it comes to functionality, the basic Joe Fortune desktop and mobile site does what it’s intended to do with little-to-no issues.
Joe Fortune deposit options
One thing we noticed while reviewing Joe Fortune is it has far less options for deposits and withdrawals than other online casinos. While it’s a bit of a downer, arguably the two most important methods – MasterCard and Visa credit card deposits – are available, and the third option, to our surprise, is bitcoin. Deposits are instant using credit, meaning your money will appear right away in your casino account once you deposit. Withdrawals can take 48 hours to process and are naturally subject to wagering/playthrough requirements.
Digital cryptocurrency isn’t a common option for casino deposits or withdrawals, so Joe Fortune should definitely be on your radar if you have a good amount of bitcoin stored away and want to spend it. Make sure to create an account with a bitcoin web wallet service to be able to deposit with it, such as CoinJar or Bit Jar Australia – who are recommended by Joe Fortune.
Regulated and licensed by the Curacao eGaming jurisdiction, Joe Fortune properly follows the iGaming industry standards set upon all fair and responsible gambling sites. 128-Bit digital SSL security encryption technology protects your deposits, withdrawals and financial/personal information.
Customer service at Joe Fortune
Joe Fortune have a help FAQ section on-site which answers many common questions, such as how progressive jackpot pokies work, how to verify your account, and how to make a deposit. A live chat option, an email contact form, and customer service hotline (free to call) can be reached at 1800-837-129. In our experience, all options were speedy and representatives were helpful and patient with our queries.
JoeFortune.com conclusion and editors thoughts
JoeFortune.com has made quite a splash since entering the the Australian online casino scene in 2017, following most of the top International casino brands withdrawing from this market. Bodog has long operated in the US betting and casino market, and this brand was specifically launched to target the illegal AU gambling market – meaning they know how to stay online when the heat comes from the authorities. We have heard reports of slow payouts at JoeFortune but in our experience withdrawing has been timely.