There are dozens of secure ways to deposit cash into your online casino account, but only a few which will allow you to transfer $10,000 or more at a time. Wire transfers, Web wallets and direct banking are usually your best bet for high-stakes casino transactions, while some sites will also offer uncapped credit/debit card deposits. Priority one, however, is making sure you sign up at a trusted gambling site which accepts Australian dollars.
High roller online casinos
Top Internet casinos for hi-stakes gaming
Each of the above casino sites is geared towards the Australian market, which means you can play using AUD currency via several safe transaction methods. They also meet every essential criterion when it comes to security and fairness, with a minimum of 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Socket) of certified digital encryptions, valid gambling licenses from recognised gaming authorities, and third-party approval from respected industry regulators like eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance). And with lucrative loyalty programs, VIP rewards and big sign-up bonuses, they are all great sites for Australian hi-stakes gamblers.
How to deposit AUD $10,000 via direct bank transfer
Old-school bank transfers and wire deposits are available at the vast majority of Web casinos. What sets the likes G’day, Casino-Mate and Royal Vegas apart from the pack is that they all have dedicated Australian bank accounts, ensuring the quickest, safest transactions possible with no confusion over currency conversion and other such junk. Here’s our step-by-step guide to making $10k money wire deposits at online casinos:
– Sign up at a casino which holds an Australian bank account. If the site processes all bank transfers through an overseas account, or if your casino credit balance does not appear in AUD, you are taking a big risk when depositing large sums of cash. We at CasinoSites.com.au have taken the time to make sure all of our recommended casinos use Aussie accounts and currency.
– Log in to your casino account and go to the ‘Banking’ section. This might be labelled as ‘Deposit’ or ‘Cashier’ instead – either way, it’s where you get the ball rolling for your $10,000 bank deposit. Select the ‘Bank Deposit’ or ‘Wire Transfer’ option and you will be shown to the casino’s account information. Take a screenshot or write these details down, as you will need them for the next step.
– Contact your bank and confirm the transaction. The easy way would be to use Internet banking, but some Australian financial institutions might require you to formally apply to set your online cash transfer limit above $10k. If that is the case, a phone call to the bank or an in-person visit to your local branch will do the trick. Remember to keep the casino’s bank details and your personal reference number at hand, as this will ensure everything goes as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Direct banking deposits usually take around 48 hours to process, so there is a little bit of waiting around before the funds appear in your casino account. On the other hand, wire transfer security is second to none. There are other safe, convenient methods, however, which allow you to access big sums of money straight away.
$10k e-Wallet deposits with Neteller & Skrill
If you have ever used PayPal for purchases off eBay or any other shopping site, then you should be familiar with the concept of Web wallets. These are secure online portals which allow you to move money over the Internet without having to expose your credit card number or personal banking details on every transaction.
Trusted e-wallets like Skrill (Moneybookers) and Neteller are designed with online gambling in mind, and are accepted at most Australian casino sites. Here, we will use Skrill to show you how to deposit $10,000 using a secure Net wallet.
– Sign up for a Skrill account. This is 100% free of charge and should take only a minute. Skrill (formerly Moneybookers) is accepted at thousands of real money gambling sites, including every one of our top-ranked Internet casinos.
– Add funds to your Skrill wallet. There are a few different ways to do this, but credit cards, debit cards and bank transfers are the most common options. As long as your limits are set at $10k or higher, you should be able to cash up your Skrill.com account in one go.
– Head to the bank at your online casino. Most gaming sites will show Skrill among the recommended deposit options straight away, so you won’t need to do much to find it. Otherwise, hit the ‘E-wallets’ tab in the ‘Deposit’ section to get started.
– Follow the prompts and confirm the transfer. Enter the amount you wish to deposit, type in your Skrill details, and tick any other boxes required to seal the deal. Depending on the casino’s deposit limits, you may have to make several smaller transactions (i.e. 4 x $2,500) to get the full $10k in your balance.
Even when there is a deposit cap, the benefit of Web wallet transactions is obvious: the funds appear in your casino account immediately. So even if you have to make several e-wallet transfers, after each one you can use your new cash credits straight away.
Depositing $10K Australian dollars at POLi casinos
Many of the best AUD casino websites support POLi – a Melbourne-based operator which allows punters in Australia and New Zealand to make instant bank transfers online. This means you don’t need to sign up to a Web wallet and go through the extra step of loading up funds, and nor do you have to wait around for a few days while your wire deposit clears.
To make $10,000 POLi deposits, head to the online casino’s cashier and follow these simple steps:
- Select ‘POLi’ from the list of deposit options (it may be filed under ‘Bank Transfer’).
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Confirm that the transaction information is correct.
- Select your bank and enter your Internet banking log-in details.
- Choose the account you wish to debit for the casino deposit.
- Review all the details and hit ‘Confirm’.
- You should now get a receipt and confirmation that the transaction was successful.
Using credit cards & debit cards for $10,000 AUD deposits
Credit and debit card providers like Visa and MasterCard are among the most convenient, reliable and widely accepted online payment options. It’s no different with casino banking, especially for smaller sums, but deposits of AUD $10k and over can be a bit of a sticking point due to standard transaction limits.
Australian banks will usually allow you to alter your credit card limits to suit your needs, but it depends on the specific product. If you are looking to deposit $10k into a casino account, however, chances are that you have a premium card with much higher spending limits and more user flexibility than standard. And if your repayment history is good, you should have no problem raising your credit limit to the desired amount.
The other potential hurdle is the casino itself. Many gaming websites set fairly miserly caps on credit and debit deposits, which means you may have to send in a special request for a one-off transfer of $10,000 Australian. Some sites also charge additional transaction fees. Royal Vegas is one of the few real money casinos which supports unlimited deposit amounts on Visa and Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro, and other major credit and debit brands.
Welcome bonuses & VIP rewards
Each one of our recommended high-stakes online casinos runs lucrative year-round promotions for Aussie gamblers. These trusted casinos also run generous loyalty programs which grant you reward points for every credit you bet. The more real cash pokies and casino games you play, the more loyalty points you get – which means huge rewards when you have upwards of $10k to work with.
Bet big to play your way up the status ladder and earn an invitation to the VIP club, where you can score bigger cash-back deals, exclusive bonus offers, luxury prize packs and heaps of other perks which aren’t available to regular punters.