Hitman pokie review
Hitman pokie review
If you aren’t a regular gamer, it’s easy to think that this slot is based solely on a paid killer. While this is partly true, the slot is actually based on the incredibly popular video game series, Hitman.
Play Hitman online pokies by Microgaming
Join the pack!
Wolf Winner Casino
$5500 free + 125 free spins
Visit Wolf Winner Wolf Winner Casino Review
|18+ Gamble Responsibly. 25 free spins with your first deposit + 25 free spins for the next four days. 14 days to claim welcome package. Min dep $20. 50x wagering requirement. Full terms.
Available on Playstation, Xbox, Microsoft Windows, GameCube and some of their later versions, Hitman follows the story of Agent 47, a trained assassin who is hired to carry out jobs amongst the wealthy.
While there has been an adaptation on the big screens, Microgaming also jumped to it in 2008 (just a year after the film came out) and created their own slot adaptation, which we are reviewing here today.
While there have been quite a few Hitman games in the series, there is just the one slot by the top leading software developer that does the graphics from the video game justice.
How to play Hitman
Microgaming’s Hitman offers 15 paylines over 5 reels with a soundtrack that makes you feel like you are playing a video game rather than a video slot. You can easily mute these sounds in the top right hand corner of the screen if you aren’t a fan, though it does add a suspenseful ambience.
The graphics coincide with the video game and if you’ve played it before you’ll definitely recognise them, but if you haven’t there are all the usual weapons a trained assassin would have, including guns, knives, syringes, a high-tech computer, and more. There are also some sneaky side on, and back shots of Agent 47, with all symbols and graphics in HD.
There is the ability to adjust the coin size from 0.01 to 0.25, but you can also just click on the ‘Bet Max’ feature to play the maximum coins, which is 300 ( $75).
- Coin sizes: 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, and 0.25
- Maximum coins per spin: 300
- Maximum coins per line: 20
- Minimum bet per spin: $0.15
- Maximum bet per spin: $75
- Scatter: Yes (there are three for three bonus rounds – Insignia, Mini PC, and the 18 symbol)
- Wild: Yes (Agent 47 symbol) – can act as a regular or Expanding Wild
- Bonus rounds: Yes (multi-level)
- Free spins: Yes (18 Free Spins with all wins doubled)
- Jackpot: 270,000 coins
- RTP: 95.8%
All of Agent 47’s weapons appear on the reels as the lower value symbols while the higher value symbols include;
- Wild: The Agent 47 Symbol, with Mr. 47 holding two guns, is the Wild symbol. It can act as both a regular Wild symbol and an Expanding Wild. If there is no winning combination, it won’t act as an Expanding Wild, but it will expand and cover reels 2, 3, and 4 if there is. There is also a mini clip featured when you do land an Expanding Wild.
- Scatter symbols: It is rare that there is more than one Scatter symbol on a slot, but Hitman offers a multi-level bonus round that are triggered by three different Scatter symbols (other multi-level bonus slots require you to spin the same Scatter symbols a certain amount of time to unlock the next levels). These include;
- Insignia Scatter: Unlocks Insignia Bonus when at least three symbols appear on reels 1, 2, and 3
- Mini PC: Unlocks Contract Bonus when at least three symbols appear on reels 3, 4, and 5
- 18: Unlocks the Free Spins Bonus when at least three symbols appear anywhere on the reels
Hitman multi-level bonus round
There are three bonus rounds and these include;
- Insignia Bonus: Once you have activated the Insignia Bonus with at least three Insignia Scatter symbols (gold symbol) you are able to pick a special bonus amount and here you can win up to 20 times your initial bet.
- Contract Bonus: Once you have triggered the Contract Bonus with three or more Mini PC Scatter symbols you will be prompted to pick out of five targets, each with a comical blurb underneath. This will determine the bonus amount you will receive and each target as a range of what you can win. Then you will be prompted to pick one weapon out of five and this will determine the multiplier attached to the bonus amount you are awarded.
- Free Spins Bonus: Spin at least three of the ’18’ Scatter symbols and you will activate the Free Spins Bonus where you are awarded 18 free spins, with any win doubled.
Both the Insignia Bonus and Contract Bonus can be triggering during the Free Spins mode, but any wins here aren’t doubled.
Play Hitman on your mobile device
Hitman is also compatible with smartphones and tablets, including Apple, Android, and Windows devices. All of our aforementioned web casinos have a mobile site so you can click on any of the above links via your mobile browser to play Hitman on your portable device.
Where to play Hitman for real money
Hitman is incredibly popular and one of Microgaming’s most successful real money video slots. Therefore, it’s widely available at an array of reputable and safe online casinos which host Microgaming software. We recommend for new players and long-time online pokies enthusiast alike to visit any of the casino sites in the table above. This is our list of recommended slot sites that host Microgaming titles, with games available for instant-play and some great welcome bonuses available.
OnlineCasinoSite’s verdict on Hitman pokies
As you can see there is quite a lot to this slot, so if you are after a simple slot this may not be for you. But with so much going on, there are so many chances to win. We managed to trigger the Contract Bonus twice during our short time of playing the slot, with many Expanding Wilds granting us solid wins along the way.
Overall the slot, is incredible in terms of graphics and audio, and highly entertaining due to the multi-level bonus rounds.