iPhone 7 casinos
iPhone 7 casinos
When it comes to tech gadgets the general consensus seems to be that no matter what fancy new release has just been bestowed upon us, we’re always more interested in what’s going to come next. The long awaited iPhone 6 Plus, recently released in September 2015, has smartphone fanatics everywhere speculating what it means for the yet to be released iPhone 7, and we couldn’t help but jump on board the speculation train.
Best mobile casinos for iPhone
100% up to $1000
Visit BetOnline BetOnline Casino Review
100% up to $3000
Visit Bovada Bovada Casino Review
Top RTG casino
Raging Bull Casino
350% deposit bonus + 50 free spins
Visit Raging Bull Raging Bull Casino Review
Online Slots Kings
200% up to $1000
Join Slots.lv Slots.lv Review
Start your engines!
100% up to $1000
Visit Ignition Ignition Casino Review
Best iOS casinos
As it looks like it’ll be awhile before the iPhone 7 falls into our hands, there are plenty of great mobile casinos that cater to iOS users to fill the time while we await its release. The top mobile casinos are all browser-based which means no downloads are required, allowing mobile casinos to be accessed over any iPhone model that can secure an Internet connection.
If you’re reading this on your Apple mobile device, tap any of the links or app buttons above to head to some of the best, secure casinos for iOS users. These mobile sites offer a great range of popular online casino games that have been flawlessly optimised for play on iPhones, iPad and iPod Touch devices and will keep you more than satisfied while watching the calendar for the iPhone 7 release.
iPhone 7 details
Despite there not even being a release date for the iPhone 7 yet, that hasn’t stopped the rumour mill from coming up with a long list of potential features that the iPhone 7 may have.
Most of the rumours use the iPhone 6 Plus as the basis for speculation, with the 6 Plus offering features like fingerprint sensor, 5.5” high-def retina display, 1920 X 1080 resolution, 8 megapixel camera and a battery capacity allowing up to 24 hours talk time.
Based on the iPhone 6 Plus features, the following have become the major speculations about the possible features of the iPhone 7:
- The addition of Plasma Assisted Chemical Vapour Deposition (PACVP) used to protect the internal mechanisms to essentially make the iPhone 7 waterproof from the inside, which means no compromise to the weight or cosmetic design of the phone.
- As each iPhone model gets thinner and thinner, it’s highly likely that the iPhone 7 will be the thinnest model to date.
- The battery life of the iPhone 7 is presumed to blow other iPhone models out of the water thanks to the rumoured addition of a highly advanced processor enabling such stats as 20% more power, 35% more power efficiency and double the RAM compared to the iPhone 6 Plus.
- It’s possible that the iPhone 7 will use the same Series 7000 Aluminium Alloy that the Apple Watch is made of, which is a lightweight yet incredibly strong material that could mean fewer breakages for dropped phones.
- The iPhone 7 is rumoured to come with the best, clearest camera of any smartphone to date, using full DSLR and a pixel range more akin to leading digital still cameras. Some leaked reports from Taiwan have suggested that Apple has spent the last few years working on dual-lens camera technology which just may be ready in time for the launch of the iPhone 7.
- There’s been talk of the iPhone 7 abolishing the need for the lightning cable, with the device being able to be charged over Wi-Fi only, similar to the iPhone 6’s ability to sync iTunes without the need for a cable connection. While this may be possible somewhere down the track, there’s little evidence to suggest that such advanced technology would be available in time for the iPhone 7.
iPhone 7 release date
Just like the features of the iPhone 7, its release date is nothing more than a rumour at this point. However, if Apple stick to their usual release cycle as per previous years, it’s probably safe to assume that we can expect to see the iPhone 7 hit shelves around September 2016.
Many tech bloggers have started to gossip that Apple has already started placing mass orders from Sony and Samsung for camera and processor parts that may lead to an earlier than expected release of the iPhone 7, but we’re not holding our breath on that one.
Mobile casino technology has already started to advance so quickly that by the release of the iPhone 7 we assume that mobile gaming will already be a huge improvement to what it is today. If any of the rumours about the iPhone 7 are even remotely true, we can expect that mobile gambling using the iPhone 7 will mean clearer than ever graphics, greater data storage allowing for more native and Web app use, and most importantly, extended battery life that will allow you to play for much longer time without the need to recharge.