Cloud Tales pokies review
Cloud Tales pokies review
Cloud Tales is one of the most uniquely themed pokies we’ve ever seen. Some may consider it to be an incredibly creative design, while others might be double checking to see if they’ve opened a children’s game.
3D iSoftBet pokies casinos
Join the pack!
Wolf Winner Casino
$5500 free + 125 free spins
Visit Wolf Winner Wolf Winner Casino Review
|18+ Gamble Responsibly. 25 free spins with your first deposit + 25 free spins for the next four days. 14 days to claim welcome package. Min dep $20. 50x wagering requirement. Full terms.|
Regardless of how you view the game aesthetically, it offers some interesting features and plenty of Wilds for big wins. Keep reading to see how well it stacks up when it comes to gameplay.
How to play Cloud Tales
Cloud Tales features 5 reels, but only nine paylines. All paylines are activated and cannot be changed – your bet size can but it can only be altered via the coin size.
We follow the story of unique characters created using 3D graphics which are floating up in a fantasy world of big bubbles and brightly coloured mushrooms. This title definitely has the same feel you get when playing games on Facebook – think Farmville and Candy Crush.
- Coin sizes: 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20. 0.50, 1.00
- Minimum bet: $0.09
- Maximum bet: $9
- Scatter: No
- Wild Yes (Mushroom Island symbol and the Mystery Egg symbol
- Bonus rounds: Yes (Extra Wilds, Wild Reels, Wild Multipliers, Wild Re-Spins)
- Free spins: No (there are free Re-Spins, however)
- Jackpot: 2000 coins
- RTP: 95% to 96% at the maximum bet
The reels are transparent giving a floating feel to the symbols but we are left confused as to whether we are under the ocean – due to the inclusion of bubbles and jelly fish – or whether we are up in the sky – thanks to the birds chirping, the green grass and the reference to clouds.
The audio mirrors our confusion with water sounds and, as we mentioned, bird sounds but you can mute this via the settings by clicking the three horizontal lines in the top right hand corner.
Cloud Tales symbols
iSoftBet have chosen to use the traditional A-10 symbols, but they’ve integrated them into the theme giving them a bubble appearance and colouring them with a bright colour. The top payout for these low paying symbols is 70 coins, won by spinning five of the A symbols.
The rest of the symbols are represented by the unique characters, including the rainbow caterpillar, the orange dragon looking creature, the pink little monster, and the blue squirrel/human hybrid looking creature. The blue creature pays the most with five scoring you 2000 coins.
There’s also a two Wild symbols to keep an eye out for.
- The Mushroom Island: One of the Wild symbols is the Mushroom Island symbol, which only appears on the third reel. It substitutes for every other symbols to complete a winning payout and it will also transform a certain number of other symbols into Wilds, randomly.
- The Mystery Egg: The other Wild is the Mystery Egg symbol and it can appear on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5. When it appears it can trigger one of four possible outcomes, which we will detail in the features section.
Cloud Tales features
There aren’t any second screen features to this pokie, but the base game is jam packed full of possible ways to win thanks to the Mystery Egg Wild.
Mystery Egg feature
When an egg appears on the reels it will hatch and award the following:
- Symbol Switch: Symbols on the reels are switched around to complete better combinations with 4x multiplier applied to winning ones
- Wilds and Multipliers: Symbols are transformed into Wild symbols and a random multiplier, from 2x, 3x, or 4x, will also be applied
- Wild Reels: The entire reel which the egg appeared on will turn Wild
- Wild reels and Re-Spin: The reel will turn Wild and a free Re-Spin will be awarded
You can win up to three free re-spins if you spin more eggs on the reels.
There’s no doubt Cloud Tales is a very unusually themed pokie. With eggs and bubbles, and grass and water sound effects it can be very hard to figure out where we are actually set.
However, this game offers some fairly substantial payouts without complex gameplay or any features at all really – except for extra Wilds. For example, on one spin we won $133 with a $1.80 wager thanks to multiple Wild reels.
Overall, this bright online pokie offers fun gameplay with great opportunities at wins – and while there’s no free spins, there’s the chance to win Re-Spins and other great features.
More iSoftBet slots reviews: