Happy Holidays pokies review
Happy Holidays pokies review
Even the biggest Grinch of all won’t be able to resist the warm feeling of Christmas cheer that Happy Holiday’s brings – and it definitely helps that some big wins are up for grabs. Have a Christmas you’ll never forget playing Happy Holidays for real money and a jackpot of up to 80,000 coins could be yours.
Christmas-themed pokies at best Microgaming online casinos
How to play Happy Holidays
Microgaming’s Happy Holidays is a 243 way pokies game, which means that winning combinations can appear over literally hundreds of potential paylines, with adjacent symbols appearing from left to right to form wins. The wagering options and specifics for the game are as follows:
- Coin sizes – 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10
- Maximum coins per spin – 1
- Maximum coins per line – 10
- Minimum bet – 0.30
- Maximum bet – $30.00
- Scatter – Yes (the golden bauble symbol)
- Wild – Yes (the happy holidays symbol)
- Bonus rounds – Yes
- Free spins – Yes
- Jackpot – 88,000 coins
To adjust your bet, click on the plus or minus icons on the bet button, or click on the drop down menu within the bet button to customise the coin size and amount of coins per spin. Once your desired wager is in place, hit the spin button or select auto-play and watch the reels spin their Christmas magic.
Happy Holidays gameplay features and bonuses
Play with the speakers on to enjoy the soothing soundtrack and be taken back to your nostalgic childhood days as you watch the reels spin with joyous symbols like gingerbread men, glowing Christmas trees, children opening presents, turkey dinners and stockings stuffed to the brim with presents.
Along with the standard 243 way format of the base game, there are plenty of ways to increase your winning potential during Happy Holidays, with bonuses that also make for more riveting gameplay:
- Wild symbol – the Happy Holidays symbol acts as the games wild and can substitute any other symbol except for the scatter and the snowman symbol during free spins in order to form a winning combination.
- Scatter symbol – the golden bauble is the games scatter symbol and an appearance of three, four or five of these across the reels results in 10 free spins.
- Free spins – during free spins Happy Holidays turns into a 1024 ways game, so the wins seems to keep flying out of nowhere. During free spins, the snowman symbol can transform into either the sledding symbol, Santa symbol, Christmas tree symbol or the present opening symbol in order to award the highest possible win. Free spin bets are played at the amount of the current active bet.
- Frosty Feature – the Frosty Feature is a bonus that’s triggered at random anytime during the base game, awarding a cash payout for the appearance of any santa, tree, present, snowman or sledding symbol. Cross your fingers that the snowman symbol rolls by, as this is the highest paying symbol during the Frosty Feature.
Where to play Happy Holidays for real money
As part of the Microgaming collection, you’ll find the Happy Holidays pokies game at many of our recommended casinos. Some of the most prestigious Microgaming powered casino sites offering Happy Holidays along with several other Christmas themed slots are listed in our casino table above, which is geo-targeted to recognise your location and only recommend leading casino sites that accept players from your country.
Players have the choice to access Happy Holidays in instant-play mode directly over your web browser, or by downloading premium casino software from Microgaming sites like Royal Vegas Casino. You can try Happy Holidays for free in demo mode, or all of these sites accept payments using a range of safe deposit options including Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, and direct bank transfers. Follow our links to bag yourself some incredible welcome bonuses like matched deposits and free spins galore.
OnlineCasinoSite’s verdict on Happy Holidays
If you’re looking for a simple Christmas themed pokies game to get you in the spirit of the season, Happy Holidays will definitely do the trick. There are plenty of bonus features and free spins to keep your bankroll boosting along nicely and the 243 ways to win format definitely adds more winning potential. During our testing, the coins seemed to rack up pretty quickly and the free spin round resulted in massive wins.
Don’t expect any ground breaking animation or unique features, but with wilds, scatters, free spins and the randomly triggered Frosty Feature there’s plenty of extras to keep you entertained. Plus even the scrooge in us all can’t help but be warmed by such a wholesome Christmas classic – give Happy Holidays a spin and remember what it felt like to be a kid at Christmas.