United Kingdom live dealer casinos
United Kingdom live dealer casinos
Live dealer games are still growing in popularity throughout the United Kingdom. And why shouldn’t they? These games give you the most authentic casino experience right from the comfort of your own home. You’re able to play blackjack or roulette or baccarat or any other live game with casino settings and a live streaming dealer. You’re also able to interact with the dealer as well as with other gamers. Therefore, we want to learn a little bit more about this world and what types of features it brings forth to the UK market.
Top live dealer casinos in the UK
100% up to €300 + 20 free spins
Visit Casumo Casumo Casino Review
|Opt in required. 20 Bonus Spins on “Book of dead” and 100% deposit bonus up to €100 on first deposit. Min deposit €10. 30x wagering requirement for free spins and 30x wagering requirement for deposit bonus. Max €5/spin or €.50/line or €10/round (live casino). 30 days expiry. 18+ Please Gamble Responsibly. Full terms
Chuck a shrimp on the barbie!
100% up to €100 + 25 bonus spins
Join Gday Gday Casino Review
Loads of daily promotions!
150% up to €150
Visit 32Red 32Red Casino Review
|18+ begambleaware.org. New Accounts Only. Min €10 deposit, debit card only. 50x wagering requirement on bonus. Super Spins wagering 30x, game contributions may vary. Max Stake applies. 7 day expiry. Full terms.
Galaxy of Slots!
100% up to £50 + 50 free spins
Join Slots Magic Slots Magic Review
|First Deposit Only. Max. Bonus £50. Maximum amount of Free Spins is 50. Game: Book of Dead, Spin Value: £0.10. WR of 30x Deposit + Bonus amount and 60x Free Spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min £0.10) of the free spin winnings and bonus amount or £5 (lowest amount applies). Spins must be used and/or Bonus must be claimed before using deposited funds. Deposit/Welcome Bonus can only be claimed once every 72 hours across all Casinos. Full terms & conditions.
Discover more ways to play!
William Hill Casino
Stake €10 Get 50 Free Spins
Visit William Hill William Hill Casino Review
|18+ begambleaware.org. Place a stake of at least €10 (the minimum stake), from your main balance, to opt in. The promotion is only available on Big WH Fortune (the promotion games). You will get 200 Free Spins at €0.10 per spin. A maximum redeemable amount of €30 applies to winnings from the free spins. full terms & conditions apply
Join the pack!
Wolf Winner Casino
$5500 free + 125 free spins
Visit Wolf Winner Wolf Winner Casino Review
|18+ Gamble Responsibly. 25 free spins with your first deposit + 25 free spins for the next four days. 14 days to claim welcome package. Min dep $20. 50x wagering requirement. Full terms.
Visit Casino Hello Casino Review
Best Live Dealer Software
If you’re going to play live casino games, then you need to know a little bit more about which companies provide the best software. There are quite a few live dealer software companies out there, but perhaps one of the overall best is Evolution Gaming. Because this developer specialises in creating live dealer content, it doesn’t have to turn its attention to other casino game products. Therefore, all of its focus is entirely on providing high-quality live blackjack, roulette, poker and more.
Evolution Gaming was founded in 2006 and it went to revolutionise the live casino sector. It’s considered to be the market leader for such games. This is backed up by the fact that the company received Best Game of the Year at the 2014 EGR Awards for its Immersive Roulette offering. Evolution Gaming has a very wide selection of live dealer games on hand, including multiple variations of the previously mentioned table games. In addition to this, you’ll find live dealer versions of 3-Card Poker, Casino Hold’em and Baccarat. Plus, all of its games are available in German, Swedish, Italian and Russian, as well as English.
Other companies that bring forth appealing live casino games include Netent, which has a special live version of Common Draw Blackjack, and Playtech, which beams its live games from studios in Riga, Latvia and Manila the the Philippines.
Best Live Dealer Sites in 2024
Of course, now that you know what the best software providers are for live dealer games, you’ll need to know where to play such games. That’s why we’ve brought together a collection of the best online platforms with live casino games for UK players.
The best UK live casinos have got many different games available to their players, with these ranging from everything from live casino games, right through to online slots and electronic games. They also allow you to have access to live casino games via a number of different mediums, with these including both computer and smartphones, which are the two most popular ways.
Live dealer gambling in the United Kingdom is perfectly legal as long as the online casino sites you are playing at are licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and abide by their regulations. This is the same right across great Britain, with Wales, Scotland, England and Northern Ireland, that make up Great Britain all being allowed to play at live UK gambling sites. A Gibraltar gambling license and a Isle of Man gambling license will also mean a casino site is allowed to offer their services to te United Kingdom.
Some of the most popular live dealer casinos in the United Kingdom include:
- Thrills Casino: This online casino has been around since 2013 and its live dealer games come from both Evolution Gaming and Netent. Therefore, you’ve got a vast choice of titles to access in the live dealer section.
- BGO Casino: As one of the most heavily-advertised casinos in the UK, BGO Casino should be known to quite a large number of people already. The site plays host to a multitude of different games from various providers, including Playtech and Netent.
- Leo Vegas Casino: Establishing itself in 2012, Leo Vegas incorporates games from many different developers. Its live casino section is overflowing with offerings from Evolution Gaming, Netent and Playtech, while other games are on hand from over 25 different developers.
- Guts Casino: There’s plenty on offer at this platform too, ensuring that you’ll always find entertainment when playing there. It’s got a huge game lobby, featuring live casino options on hand from Netent and Evolution Gaming.
- Dunder Casino: Evolution Gaming is the software developer that provides live dealer games to this 2016 casino. Therefore, you’re able to play through multiple variations of blackjack, roulette, baccarat, 3-card poker and much, much more.
Live Dealer Games for UK Players
Accessing UK online casinos that offer live dealer games is one thing, but what type of games will you be able to play as a UK gamer? Well, let’s take a look at some of the most popular UK live dealer casino games:
- Live Roulette: With a live dealer to watch you place your bets and then set the ball spinning around the roulette wheel, this version of roulette will allow you to take full advantage of a live casino situation.
- Live Blackjack: Once you place your bets in this one, the live dealer will deal out your cards and you can proceed to hit, stick or any other number of blackjack options.
- Live Baccarat: Again, the live dealer will deal out your cards once you have placed your bets and the live version of baccarat continues on in the same way as a normal version of the game.
- Casino Hold’em Poker: While the previously mentioned games are more frequently found at online live casinos in the UK, Casino Hold’em Poker is still an up-and-comer. However, in the past three or four years, it has become much more of a staple offering across platforms. The live version doesn’t differ to the regular version in any way and an unlimited number of gamers can participate.
- 3-Card Poker: Despite this card game having only been created in 1994, it has a massive following already. It’s only available in a small group of online live casinos, but Evolution Gaming does do a very nice version of it. The previously spoken of Leo Vegas provides the game to its players.
- Sic-Bo: Finding this one at an online casino is not so common. It’s the only live dealer game that incorporates dice play though. Sic-Bo features three dice and a board that you place your bets on. Naturally, the dealer throws the dice and you’re betting on the outcome of that roll. Various bets on the table – which is similar to a roulette table – can be placed.
Deposit Options for UK Live Casinos
Funding your account at an online casino is necessary before you can start playing the live dealer games. Fortunately, most of them accept multiple payment methods for you to complete this.
Visa and MasterCard are accepted at just about all live dealer casinos, while alternative options such as eWallets can also be utilised. Some of them also provide the option of using PaySafeCards and there are various bank transfer possibilities available too.
Some of the more popular deposit options at the top UK live dealer casinos include: