Dunder Casino review
Dunder Casino review
Players from United States not accepted
- URL: https://www.dunder.com/
- Year Founded: 2016
- Customer service: Live chat, email
- Owner Origin:
Dunder Casino overview
Dunder Casino is a browser-based online casino, also known as an ‘instant play’ or ‘no download’ site. Online players can access and enjoy over 600 real money games – baccarat, blackjack, craps, poker, pokies, roulette, and tons of niche titles – from over 15 of the world’s leading Internet gambling software studios, all without the need to download any special software on your PC, Mac, laptop or mobile device.
All we needed to do was use our preferred Web browser (we recommend Google Chrome or Safari) to click on our desired casino game displayed on Dunder’s easy-to-navigate games section, and got playing after a short load time. You can test and play Dunder’s catalogue yourself for free without needing to sign up first, which is great for anyone who wants to test the waters before committing hard-earned cash.
Dunder’s instant play interface is easy to navigate and stylistically cool, but is lacking a little bit in practicality. Games are displayed in small windows which turn to full-screen once you click or tap them, but there’s a lot of scrolling involved to find anything. The main games page thankfully has several categories players can choose from to narrow down their search, most importantly by software provider.
All the staple game categories are present, including blackjack, live dealer, roulette and pokies, but also included are several unique groups like games for high rollers, jackpot hunters, blockbuster lovers (games based on films and TV) and many more themed categories like horror, retro and superheroes. It’s a cool way to find new games you might not know about, but we hope to see Dunder’s overall site layout improve in the near future.
In comparison to the desktop site, Dunder’s mobile version is competent but not as alluring. The games selection is down from 600 to around 100 mobile pokies and a small handful of table games.
Dunder Casino welcome bonus and promotions
Dunder welcomes new players with a no-deposit reward of 20 free spins to use on Starburst, one of the most popular online pokies games by Net Entertainment – no need to put money into the account to enjoy this one.
If you decide to start depositing and playing with real money, the welcome bonus scheme is up to $600 in bonuses, awarded in the following structure:
- Deposit #1 – 200% matched deposit bonus up to $50 and 180 free spins on Starburst.
- Deposit #2 – 50% matched deposit bonus up to $150
- Deposit #3 – 25% matched deposit bonus up to $400
As we noted above, Dunder has a much more generous wagering requirement for its deposit bonuses and free spin rewards, sitting at a 25X wagering requirement. In comparison to other sites, this is ideal considering the standard is a 35x playthrough requirement.
Read our special guide to claiming Dunder Casino’s sign up bonus offer for more information.
What games does Dunder Casino have?
With games from around 15 software providers offered, Dunder Casino has one of the largest and most diverse range of real money pokies and table games available for players to enjoy. Their decision to host titles from not just the big names but also several lesser-known and niche studios who are harder to fine at reputable online sites is a smart one which helps separate them from the pack, and includes:
- 2 By 2 Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Elk Studios
- Evolution Gaming
- Genesis Gaming
- Net Entertainment
- NextGen/NYX Gaming Group
- Play’n Go
- Pokies: Over 350 titles from all above software studios except for Evolution Gaming are listed under Dunder’s numerous pokies-themed categories. All of the blockbuster hits from Microgaming and Net Entertainment headline the site like Mega Moolah, Mega Fortune and Starbust, and heaps of mid-tier titles like Gemix and Wizard of Gems from Play’n Go are given ample promotion. Dig a little deeper and you can easily find some fun video slots hardly ever found at other online casinos, such as Conga Party and Jumpin’ Rabbit by Bluberi.
- Live dealer: Over 30+ of the best live dealer games from Evolution Gaming are available to play at Dunder, including Baccarat Squeeze, Blackjack VIP, Casino Hold’em and Immersive Roulette, all run with attractive female dealers and croupiers streamed to your computer in high-definition – so you can enjoy the social atmosphere of a traditional live-venue table from the comfort of home or wherever you are.
- Table games: Over 40+ table games like baccarat, blackjack, carribean stud, cyberstud, craps, roulette, pai gow poker, pontoon, red dog, and Texas hold’em.
- Video poker: 7 of the best video poker titles from Microgaming are playable, including Deuces Wild Multi-Hand, Double Joker and Tens or Better.
Dunder Casino licensing and regulation
As expected from all the online casinos we recommend, Dunder is licensed by reputable and trusted gambling jurisdictions to ensure its offerings are fair, its activities responsible and its payment processes secure. The site is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, Curacao eGaming and the UK Gambling Commission, with the latest digital encryption technology (128-bit Secure Socket Layer) in place to protect deposits, withdrawals and bets as well as your personal information.
Dunder deposit and withdrawal options
The site offers a good range of banking methods for players to use when depositing real money into their Dunder Casino account and withdrawing any winnings, with varying levels of minimum and maximum deposits to suit low-stakes players and high rollers.
Deposit option specifics at Dunder
- Visa & MasterCard – 2.50% processing fee, instant processing time, minimum $20, maximum $5000.
- Skrill – No fee, instant processing time, minimum $20, maximum $5000
- Neteller -No fee, instant processing time, minimum $20, maximum $5000
- strong>EcoPayz – No fee, instant processing time, minimum $20, maximum $5000
- Paysafecard – No fee, instant processing time, minimum $20, maximum $200
Withdrawal option specifics at Dunder
- Visa & MasterCard – 2.50% processing fee, 1 – 3 banking days, minimum $20, maximum $5000.
- Skrill – 2.50% processing fee, instant processing time, minimum $20, maximum $5000
- Neteller – 2.50% processing fee, instant processing time, minimum $20, maximum $5000
- EcoPayz – 2.50% processing fee, instant processing time, minimum $20, maximum $5 000
- Paysafecard – 2.50% processing fee, instant processing time, minimum $20, maximum $200
Dunder has a detailed frequently answered questions (FAQ) section for new players and members to access by clicking or tapping the question mark icon on the top right hand of every page across the site. We noticed immediately how much more effort the owners went into detailing every common and not-so-common question for members, with a helpful side-bar listing them by category (top questions, deposits, withdrawals, bonuses, how to play, etc).
For direct contact for queries, Dunder has an email and live chat service. A minor disappointment on this front is the lack of a telephone hotline we’ve come to expect from other online casinos.