Royal Vegas app review
Royal Vegas app review
- Welcome bonus: up to $1,200 in matched deposits.
- Games: – a selection of Microgaming’s most popular titles including video slots, progressive jackpot pokies, blackjack, roulette and video poker, with more games being added regularly.
Royal Vegas Casino is one of the oldest and most reputable casinos on the Internet so it’s no surprise that this is one of the only venues to offer its own native app (in other words, an app that can be downloaded from an app store). Royal Vegas gives its players the option of either playing directly over a web browser on the instant-play site, downloading the premium desktop casino software, playing directly over a mobile web browser or downloading the free app from the iOS App Store or Google Play.
We take a look at the native RVC app to determine whether it’s worth the extra download data.
Mobile play for iOS and Android
The Royal Vegas Casino app is available for both iOS and Android devices. You’ll notice that the downloadable app is called ‘Regal Vegas’ and although this may seem confusing, rest assured that this is indeed the Royal Vegas app.
Once you’ve tapped to download the app and it’s finished installing on your device, the first thing you’ll be asked to do is either register for a new account or sign into your existing account if you’re already registered with Royal Vegas Casino.
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be taken to the game lobby where you can tap the different game categories at the top of the screen to find the game you’re looking for, or click on the tabs at the bottom of the screen to deposit funds, see what promotions are available, get help or check your account.
What games are available on the app?
- Pokies – Mega Moolah, Game of Thrones, Basketball Star, Bridesmaides, So Many Monsters, Major Millions, Dragon’s Myth, Hitman, Thunderstruck II, Tomb Raider, Cash Splash, Treasure Nile, Avalon, High Society, Cricket Star, Break Da Bank, Burning Desire and many more.
- Roulette – American Roulette Gold, European Roulette
- Blackjack – Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold, Vegas Single Deck Blackjack, Vegas Downtown Blackjack Gold, Atlantic City Blackjack Gold, Classic Blackjack Gold, European Blackjack Gold
- Video poker – Jacks or Better, Double Double Bonus Poker, Bonus Deuces Wild, Deuces Wild Poker, Aces and Eights Poker, Aces and Faces Poker.
What deposits options are available when using the app?
Games on the app can be played for free in demo mode or for real money bets in AUD and a range of other currency options. The selection of deposit options is quite extensive, offering one of the most varied payment choices we’ve seen from a mobile casino. To load some Aussie dollars to your account, tap on the banking button and select from the following deposit methods:
- Visa credit or debit
- MasterCard credit or debit
- Instant banking with Citadel Direct
Can I claim bonus offers on the app using my iPhone, iPad or Android device?
You most certainly can! Once you’re signed into your app account, tap the ‘promotions’ button with the gift icon at the bottom centre of the screen. Here you’ll see a list of all the current promos and bonus offers, which are typically the same offers that are currently being offered at the full desktop site. Tap on the promotion for more information or to take part in it.
The promotions tab is also where you’ll find information regarding your current reward status. Keep an eye on this at any time to see how many points you require to move up to the next rewards tier. Note that you can accumulate points whether playing on your mobile or desktop, as long as you’re logged into the same account on all devices.
Is customer service available for Aussie players using the app?
Of course – Royal Vegas didn’t earn a reputation as one of the best casinos on the Web by leaving players in the dark during a time of need. If you have any issues with the app or just a general question about any of the bonus offers, game rules or whatever else, tap the ‘help’ icon at the bottom right hand corner of the app screen. Here you’ll find a list of all the help lines available along with a link to the customer support email address. The contact details that Australian players can use are:
- Toll free phone number – 1800 658 460
- Email help – [email protected]
For a live chat option as well as a list of FAQs, head to the Royal Vegas Casino desktop website where a member of the support team will be on standby ready to assist.
Is it safe to use the Royal Vegas mobile app?
Royal Vegas is one of the most trustworthy casinos on the net and just like the desktop site, the mobile app is protected by secure socket layer (SSL) digital encryption security. Royal Vegas is also audited by the leading gambling industry watchdog, eCOGRA, to ensure player fairness at all times and is also licensed by the reputable Malta Gaming Authority.